Shopping for a Mortgage
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) recommends that consumers shop around obtaining information from multiple lenders. Shopping around for a home mortgage loan will help you save money and get the best financing available.
The FTC recommends that you follow the following steps:
- Obtain information from several lenders
- Obtain all important cost information
- Obtain the best deal that you can find
- Remember: Shop, Compare and Negotiate
- Fair Lending is “Required” by Law